Computer skills: Certificate in Office Operation, Certificate in Graphic Designing (Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Freehand, Coral Draw), Data Entry Operation & Quality Check, Domain and Hosting Management, etc.
Software Tools Used: Aquachem5.1, ArcGIS9.3, ENVI4.0, ILWIS 3.5, ERDAS8.7, Matlab7.4, SPSS12.00, Surfer8.0, HEC HMS, HEC RAS, SOBEK, FlowNet, Aquachem, Merisc2r1.1, Phreeqc, WindPro, FEFLOW, BLENDER and 3ds Max etc.
Basic Programming Languages: R, Matlab, Fortran, C++
- Analysed water, bed and core sediment samples of various rivers for suspended matter separation, pH, bicarbonate, Sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, dissolved organic carbon, DO, BOD, COD, nitrogen, phosphorous, carbon, silica, alumina, grain size analysis, surface sediment mineralogy, heavy and trace metals like Zn, Pb, Ni, Mn, Fe, Cu, Cr, Cd; EC, ORP, TDS etc.
- Working exposure with Gas chromatography, AAS, Ion-Chromography, Uv-Vis Spectrophotometer, Ground truth Radiometer, Air pollution controlling devices (Mechanical Collector, Fabric Filter, Wet Scrubber, Electrostatic Precipitator), etc
- Analysis of Stereographic projection and Kinematic tests for rock failures.
- Analysis of local climatic fluctuation (Rainfall, Temperature, Relative Humidity etc), topographical features and development history of Bagmati Zone, including Tribhuvan International Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Analysis of various statistical parameters like Chi-square distribution test, correlation matrix, factor analysis etc.
- Estimation of Rock Mass Ratting, Rock Quality Designation, and Altitude of bedding planes of mountainous regions of Chovar Cement factory area and Dakshinkali V.D.C., Nepal.
- Eco-hydrological tests: differential temperature – Rh – pressure measurement, discharge measurement, infiltration tests, drilling and well construction, aquifer test, Slug Ball test etc,
Short Term Projects and Reports Prepared:
- Thunderstorm nowcasting and publishing by using GEONETCast tools and data, 2010, ITC, the Netherlands
- Analytical reports on Documentary Film on Pesticides in Coca Cola, Pepsi and Bottled Water shown in Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 15th August, 2006.
- A report of the Workshop on Dissemination of National Environmental Impact Assessment (NEIA) Guidline in Sriha Municipality, Sirha, Sagarmatha, Nepal in Feb. 2005.
- A report on “Conservation Practice and Protected areas of Nepal” in July 2004.
- A report on “Conservation of Biodiversity and status of forest vegetation and the prospect of ecotourism of Royal Chitwan National Park” in 2004.
- National Level Workshop on “EIA Notification” in coordination with Search Foundation in Indian International Centre, New Delhi on 28th April, 2006.
- Member, International Association of Hydrogeologists
- Member, International Society for Environmental Information Sciences
- Member, European Facility of Airborne Research
- Foundation Member, Health and Environmental Management Society, Nepal
- Member, Environmentalist Association of Nepal
- Member, Nepal Geological Society
Training and Seminars:
- International GIS Training Course, July 24th – 28th, 2010, MLU, Halle, Germany
- Numerical Groundwater Flow Modelling, August 2nd – 6th, 2009, MLU, Halle, Germany
- Numerical Groundwater Transport Modelling, August 16th – 20th, 2010, MLU, Halle, Germany
- Environmental Modeling II-3, February 14-18, 2011, UFZ, Leipzig, Germany
- Applied and intercultural Communications, February 8-9, 2011, UFZ, Leipzig, Germany
- Academic writing in English, 23-24.2.2011, UFZ, Leipzig, Germany
- Applied Geostatistics in Earth Sciences, UFZ, Leipzig, Germany
- Environmental Technology: Groundwater Remediation – Processes, Analyses and Technologies in the Compartment Transfer (CoTra) Facility Leuna, Germany
- Using R with autocorrelated data and Multivariate Statistics
- ModelPROBE – Innovative Approaches for the Characterization of Contaminated Sites Training Course, Leipzig, Germany, Zeite-contaminated site demonstration, June, 6-7, 2011
- TASK Symposium: The Future of Contaminated Sites – Strategies & Technologies Made in Germany, June 08 and 09, 2011 in the Pantheon Leipzig, Germany